Sunday, January 18, 2009

Brook Macarandan

On my last post I forgot to say a couple of things trying to get the Word out on Brook. She squeezed my hand, reached out to me and tried to smile. Not my imagination. My long time friend Ellen brought me to see her. She lives in Albany, CA. She drives two hours down to Salinas, takes my to San Jose, hangs out while I visit Brook, drives me home to Salinas and then drives home back north of Berkeley. I am in awe of her friendship. She has been a physical therapist for 15 years and and cares for Brook and me. She is really helpful with her knowledge of medical realities. I just get emotional for Brook so it is good to have a friend who is a professional and a little more objective than me.
Progress is the thing for me. She looks really good compared to a week ago. Her sons are trying to keep up with the bills and such and things for me are uncertain except for one thing. Prayers and love love to Brook.

No comments: