Sunday, January 18, 2009

Brook Macarandan

I visited with Brook yesterday, Saturday. In a week she has shown remarkable improvement. Her eyes tracked the voices around her. Her right hand kept rubbing her right eye. There was a patch over her eye and when it was removed she stopped moving her hand to her eye. Her eyes look good, her color looks good, she's responding to voices, moving her right leg, her left arm and responding to voices. She's now in room 361, bed 2 in the Kaiser hospital. Like anyone who has suffered bruises or sprains it takes at least 6 to 8 weeks for good healing. It's been only 4 weeks. Her condition makes me so hopeful. When she was talked to from the right or left her eyes responded.
Thanks for your prayers as always.
Rich

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are able to see her. You're much stronger than I am, that's for sure. I'm terrified to hope.

I love my MOM-in-law!

Anonymous said...

marv and i are praying for brook,and thinking of her and her family. please tell her we love her and miss her. marv and ann rubin.