Thursday, January 15, 2009

Brook Macarandan

Just a reminder that Brook is now at the Kaiser Hospital and no longer in ICU. 101 north to hwy 85. Take the Cottle exit to the right, the hospital is on the left. She is in room 715.
I've been dealing with her bills and things with help from a friend. I couldn't do it alone. I asked for permission from her family to open her mail and make an effort to keep things as solvent as possible. I'm getting by with a little from my friends.
I will be moving when I can. I need to get my important things out of the garage and put in a small storage place. Then I want to move to a place close to Brook. This is not simple as I'm on disability and dealing with Social Services is totally absurd. Anyone know of a good attorney to help me with this I would appreciate it.
Brook was looking better everyday. Small improvements were good. Now we're in a waiting and see mode where there has not been improvement. I'm praying.

No comments: