Saturday, January 17, 2009

Angels

I know that we are all angels here on earth. How we use our energy outside of basic survival is up to us. Brook really expressed to me to leave the negative behind in every way. It's a battle but I am reminded of her good intentions every moment of my life. Even when I can't sleep at 2 AM. "Thank you God for every day" is a quote from Robert Redford's movie "The Milagro Bean Field War." Friends have gathered their prayers and I feel surrounded by hope. Hope for Brook and now hope for me. Sometimes it is hard to see the forest for the trees. Thanks to everyone. You know who you are. Sending cares and wishes of goodness. Faith, caring and prayers work. Brook's friends and family and my friends and family have boosted my spirits and I know Brook's too. If I may add a prayer: Thank you God for all our friends' and neighbors' prayers and kindness. May the kindness and prayers they have given be returned to everyone, their friends, their children and loved ones ten fold, like the Bible says. Eternally yours, R Medrano.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We keep Brook and you in our prayers and good thoughts daily, mi amigo. God's blessings to you both.
~maria and bruce~