Wednesday, March 11, 2009

BROOK MACARANDAN

Trying to be strong. She was taken off life support Saturday and she will last as her strong will and body will last. I am heart broken. We loved each other so. No arguements, just love for one another.
I hope many of you will be able to experience some level of love that Brook and I shared. That you will be open to the experience, snychorinicity open heartedness that you don't limit yourselves due to past experiences that close your hearts to possibilities. Bad using relationships can do that. Get out of them! Protect yourself.... love yourself. Open minds, souls and hearts may bring unimginable lifelong bliss.
That's what Brook taught me. Love myself. With that you can love others in ways you have no idea how much they may learn to love themselves.
Blessings to her sons and all who love and know her.
She most certainly has shown me a new way to look at life

No comments: