Wednesday, February 25, 2009

wednesday, feb 25

I needed parts for my walker and Dick took me to the local medical supply store. Sharon was the sales person there and my heart really went out to her. She had recently lost her husband and it was her birthday. She was on the verge of tears. We wished her a happy birthday and Dick engaged her about a Leonard Cohen song and we called her back when we found it could be ordered at the CD Warehouse near Younkers dept store. My beard is like Santa and I want a picture before I take it off.
Dick and Susan are lifelong friends and treating me like a brother. We watched the State of the Union address by our new President last night. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

Glad to hear you are with people that love you and are being cared for. <<<333